Prophecy IoT® is designed and has the capability to connect via wired or wireless methods with just about any production floor machine or piece of equipment. The Prophecy IoT® team calls this the Universal Connector approach or “Easy Button.” Most production machines come with an integrated machine controller. This is usually a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC). Prophecy IoT software includes numerous PLC drivers; the following is a list of some of the more common drivers:
- Modbus®, Siemens, Allen Bradley®, Rockwell®, GE, Kepware®, OPTO, OPC UA®, OPC Classic®, MQTT, CANbus, Opto 22, OAS SDK
- Industry Specific – Euromap / DNP3 / IEC
- OPC Clients
- Kepware®, Wonderware, FactoryTalk
Prophecy IoT® can also connect and communicate with various other manufacturing systems and databases including:
- Web Services
- API Connectors for ERP integration
- NET – Interface to any .NET application
- Industry standard databases
- SQL, Oracle®, MySQL, Access, SQL Azure, CSV files
- Binary, text, XML files
- Excel Spreadsheet – Direct
This type of Universal connectivity allows Prophecy IoT® to connect with and access limitless data sources. This gives Users the ability to acquire any operational data that they need for reporting and analytics.
* All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.